posted Oct 21, 2014, 10:18 AM by Jonathan Reed
updated Dec 20, 2016, 8:03 AM
-- Below is a summary of communication channels used by the school district.
The Sunapee School Board is committed to improving communication with the community. To facilitate this Superintendent Holden has implemented systems to reach out to the community via multiple media to reach the community effectively and efficiently.
Local newspaper coverage - Intertown Record
Monthly board meetings with a public forum - Held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm in the SMHS Music Room.
Informative website at www.sunapeeschools.org
- Twitter - Follow us at these addresses:
Emergency Notification System - families of students receive phone and electronic notifications and reminders of important events and school emergencies.
email listserv - email push notifications to subscribers, more information below.
The newest avenue of communication the district has implemented is the email listserv. This is a service that allows users to self-enroll or unenroll from email messages sent by designated members of the district.
Instructions for joining the SAU 85 email listserv are below.
To join the mail list:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no subject or message necessary)
- Look for confirmation email from “District News”
- Reply to the Join Request confirmation email or click “Join This Group”
- Confirm your display name and optional settings then select “Join this group”